Thank you for your interest in our popular series of CFPB HMDA Road Shows.
Our 2017 Road Shows have concluded.
To express interest in possibly attending additional
QuestSoft regional events in 2018 and beyond, please click here!
The QuestSoft HMDA Road Show is a regional seminar focusing on the new CFPB HMDA rules taking effect in 2018.
We will focus on a wide range of topics that will affect you and your organization during the transition to the new regulations. Including . . .
- HMDA – Overview of the CFPB rule as it relates to data collection and submission.
- Specific Fields where companies will experience difficulties with accurate information.
- Let’s get real: The PRACTICAL side of the new HMDA vs. the legal presentation.
- Real Problems others are experiencing during testing.
- The HELOC issue.
- The New URLA and its impact on data collection.
- In-depth training sessions of QuestSoft’s Compliance RELIEF (the cure for HMDAgeddon).
- LOS Update: Where we stand with all systems.
- The HMDA Academy – A high-value assistant -- free of charge to customers.
- Fair Lending Update.
- Correcting errors at the point where they are made.
- How HMDA will now tie into all other forms of mortgage compliance.
But wait, there’s more!
- HMDA and NMLS Mortgage Call Report – Non-Depositories and State chartered institutions.
- HMDA and the new face of CRA – Depository Institutions and Credit Unions.
- Pricing and Fair Lending.
- How geocoding will provide some level of advanced fair lending protection.
- HMDA Round Table -- Allows all attendees to check with peers into how they are handling issues.
These sessions are recommended for:
- Mortgage Compliance Professionals – Executive, Management and Clerical
- Operations Personnel that will have Staff Training Duties
Cost – $249.00
All seminars have been held -- but more may be coming soon!
To express interest in attending additional HMDA Road Show Forums in the future, please CLICK HERE!