Companies that hold a state license or state registration through
NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System) are required
to complete a Mortgage Call Report (MCR).
The MCR contains Residential Mortgage Loan Activity (RMLA) and is
due quarterly, within 45 days of the end of every calendar quarter.
Q1 data (January 1 – March 31) is due May 15
Q2 data (April 1 – June 30) is due August 14
Q3 data (July 1 – September 30) is due November 14
Q4 data (October 1 – December 31) is due February 14
Compliance RELIEF -
NMLS Call Report RELIEF from QuestSoft
Section I collects application, origination, line of credit, and MLO information for the quarter by state.
Section II collects more detailed origination information for the quarter by state.
- Fast, easy-to-use program that quickly imports LOS records for the NMLS quarterly report
- Verifies each record; checks for validity errors and missing data
- Creates an XML file for each state to be directly uploaded to the NMLS website for submission
- Allows for notes on loan originators and credit lines
- Automatically divides LAR into each state
- Allows for additional NMLS merge fields to be imported - tailor it based on YOUR needs
- QuestSoft offers free training and expert customer support - you are not left guessing
Having trouble with Mortgage Call Reports?
Want a 10 minute demo to see just how easy it is?