Recognized five times as a Top Workplace by The Orange County Register, QuestSoft Corporation maintains a #1 ranking for highest quality customer service in the compliance software industry. We are actively seeking a full-time Customer Support team member with previous support experience to join our Laguna Hills call center team. Our company is a well-established organization offering a competitive salary, generous benefits package (including 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, company paid holidays and Paid Time Off) and a fun team environment.
As an advanced-level Customer Support Representative in our service center, you will be responsible for providing high-level technical support to QuestSoft clients including responding to customer calls and emails, troubleshooting database issues, analyzing and providing the right solution. Oftentimes you will need to diagnose technical issues dealing with various network and computing environments. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, confident, independent and have excellent verbal and written skills. All applicants must be 100% customer service-focused. Only local candidates will be considered. This is not an IT position. No recruiters or phone calls please.
- Provide superb technical system and user support by responding to calls and emails; resolves user product or service problems by clarifying client’s technology issues; determines the cause of the problem; selects and explains the best solution to solve the client’s issue; expedites correction or adjustment.
- Establish, maintain, and increase client’s satisfaction through professional, courteous, and caring service.
- Resolve technical problems, detect patterns of issues, and coordinate with IT staff and supervisor regarding persistent problems.
- Thoroughly document all interactions with clients in case tracking system within 10 minutes of completing a call. Escalate complex and/or client sensitive issues to appropriate decision-maker.
- Work with clients, co-workers or third parties professionally and tactfully.
- Act as liaison between clients and third party vendors to determine and document specifications; use QuestSoft program utilities to create screens, map data and program logic.
- Perform pro-active work with designated QuestSoft clients. This may include reviewing test plans, and conducting regularly scheduled check-ins.
- Participate in QuestSoft or client specific product testing as required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills via telephone, in person, and in writing.
- Provide support or assistance to QuestSoft Sales and Training staff as required.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of job related information as required. This may include financial institution, compliance, or technical information.
- Maintains job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
Optional Qualifications That Are a Plus:
- Existing experience with QuestSoft products, HMDA RELIEF, CRA RELIEF, Compliance EAGLE, Instant Geocoder.
- Experience with lending compliance including HMDA, CRA, Federal/State/Local regulations, High Cost, RESPA/TILA, HPML, MDIA, QM, ATR, Dodd-Frank.
- Familiarity with various Mortgage Loan Origination Systems (LOS).
- Experience in the Mortgage and/or Financial Industry.
- Software testing experience,
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical support environment.
- 3+ years experience in a software development company or financial institution.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms.
- Courteous and caring approach when dealing with customers.
- Works well under pressure.
- Previous software testing skills preferred.
- Mortgage and/or Financial Industry experience preferred.
- Mortgage Loan Origination systems experience preferred.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Values integrity, innovation and success.
- Self-starting problem solver.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to learn various loan origination systems and how to troubleshoot them.
- DBF maintenance abilities.
To maintain QuestSoft’s standards of providing the best software and support in the compliance software industry.
This position would suit a Delphi developer with good programming skills looking to work on a range of applications and products. As a Delphi Developer / Delphi Programmer, you will be responsible for developing the company's existing software as well as new products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent years of experience in a software development environment developing Delphi applications.
- Delphi (ideally Delphi 7 and later versions) development background, using standalone, client-server or browser based applications.
- Strong knowledge in web services, SOAP, XML.
- Database programming language experience, preferably using MSSQL.
- Strong Object Oriented (OOP) skills.
- Familiarity with Win32 API programming.
- Familiarity with Install-Shield or other installer systems.
- Familiarity with version control systems.
- Background developing in traditional SDLCs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in Mortgage and/or Compliance software.
- Experience in interfacing with third party software vendors.
- Experience with integrating advanced reporting engines.
- Experience in .NET.
Primarily responsible for ensuring customer retention and maximum use of ALL QuestSoft products, including HMDA, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), NMLS Call Report, automated compliance (Instant HMDA, geocoding, Mavent, flood certifications, verifications, etc.), etc.
- Each CRM will be assigned approximately 900 customer accounts to oversee.
- Responsible for managing and addressing client concerns identified through interaction with customer support team. CRM is responsible for ensuring any issues or concerns are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and escalate the issue as needed. This includes escalating accounting, sales and support issues to the appropriate departments as needed.
- A customer retention target rate will be established, with an annual bonus available for achieving and/or exceeding that target.
- Report to Sales Administrator who will help assign and track accounts contacted.
- Primary responsibility to ensure customers renew licensed products.
- Secondary duty to identify opportunities to sell additional products and refer customer to sales rep / account manager.
- Will work on files, imports, customer testing, coordinating training, etc. as necessary to satisfy the customer experience with QuestSoft.
- Contact all assigned QuestSoft customers at LEAST once per year and conduct an annual assessment of customer needs with each subscriber.
- This needs assessment may be conducted with the assistance of the Account Manager or performed by the CSM depending on the situation.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing HMDA and CRA data collection and reporting, as well as experience using QuestSoft HMDA RELIEF and CRA RELIEF products.
- Knowledge and understanding of fair lending performance risk analysis a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of HMDA and CRA regulations
- Experience with loan origination systems and processes
- Working knowledge and understanding of loan servicing systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with excellent prioritization or and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
As a graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating visually engaging and functional designs across web and print. You must be able to perfect the balance between good design and effective marketing.
- Manage the design of the QuestSoft website
- Design web ads, brochures, flyers, trade show banners, infographics, and PowerPoint presentations
- Source stock images or create vector artwork for designs
- Generate ideas for improving marketing assets
- Standardize brand/style guidelines
- Maintain and organize electronic archive of design files, photos, and videos
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to understand the requirements of large format printing (10’x30’ designs)
- Strong understanding of modern web best practices and design trends
- Experience with HTML/CSS coding and knowledge of Sitefinity and/or Internet CMS platforms a big plus
- Experience using Microsoft Teams, Trello or Asana for communication and project management
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, branding, and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent priority shifts
- A portfolio must be submitted with your resume