The QuestSoft HMDA Road Show is a regional seminar focusing on the new CFPB HMDA rules taking effect in 2018.
We will focus on a wide range of topics that will affect you and your organization during the transition to the new regulations. Including . . .
- HMDA – Overview of the CFPB rule as it relates to data collection and submission.
- Specific Fields where companies will experience difficulties with accurate information.
- Let’s get real: The PRACTICAL side of the new HMDA vs. the legal presentation.
- Real Problems others are experiencing during testing.
- The HELOC issue.
- The New URLA and its impact on data collection.
These sessions are recommended for:
- Mortgage Compliance Professionals – Executive, Management and Clerical
- Operations Personnel that will have Staff Training Duties
Click a city below to get more information and register!
Cost – $249.00
Cities and Dates:
Dallas/Fort Worth – May 17, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM -- SOLD OUT Sheraton DFW
We are considering adding new HMDA Road Show Forums in the near future. If you'd like to be updated, please click here!
Chicago, IL – May 31, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM -- SOLD OUT Chicago Marriott O’Hare
We are considering adding new HMDA Road Show Forums in the near future. If you'd like to be updated, please click here! Atlanta, GA
– June 27, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM -- Seats still available!
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North Newark, NJ
– June 29, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM -- Seats still available!
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
To express interest in attending additional HMDA Road Show Forums in the future, please click here!