Thank you for your interest in our popular series of CFPB HMDA Road Shows.
Our spring series of Road Shows completely sold out.
We are considering adding additional dates in the fall.
To express interest in possibly attending additional
CFPB HMDA Road Show Forums
in the future, please click here!
The QuestSoft HMDA Road Show is a regional seminar focusing on the new CFPB HMDA rules taking effect in 2018.
We will focus on a wide range of topics that will affect you and your organization during the transition to the new regulations. Including . . .
- HMDA – Overview of the CFPB rule as it relates to data collection and submission.
- Specific Fields where companies will experience difficulties with accurate information.
- Let’s get real: The PRACTICAL side of the new HMDA vs. the legal presentation.
- Real Problems others are experiencing during testing.
- The HELOC issue.
- The New URLA and its impact on data collection.
These sessions are recommended for:
- Mortgage Compliance Professionals – Executive, Management and Clerical
- Operations Personnel that will have Staff Training Duties
Click a city below to get more information and register! Atlanta, GA
Cost – $249.00
Cities and Dates:
– June 27, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM -- SOLD OUT
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
We are considering adding new HMDA Road Show Forums in the near future. If you'd like to be updated, please click here! Newark, NJ
– June 29, 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM -- SOLD OUT
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
To express interest in attending additional HMDA Road Show Forums in the future, please click here!